Motion to Note a Party in Default - (Non-Subscribers)
Regular price $5.00
- Rate for Turullaw Subscribers: $2,495
- Rate for Non-Subscribers: $2,995
- A motion can be characterized as a ‘trial within a trial’ addressing very specific issues. In this ‘mini-trial’ for a motion to note a party in default, the focus is on demonstrating that a party has not abided by their obligations in a material way, such as the failure to file a statement of defence in accordance with the required rules of procedure set forth by the courts.
- A Turullaw participating law firm stands ready to help you with your legal needs relating to this product!
- Disclaimer on Vouchers – Turullaw.com is not a law firm and is not engaged in the practice of law. The work on any voucher acquired through Turullaw’s Voucher System is to be performed by participating law firms. All amounts listed on the voucher will remain due and owing to any law firm that has honoured the voucher. Turullaw does not collect any referral fee or other amounts from the participating law firm or lawyer as a result of any voucher redemption. Refer to Terms of Service on Turullaw.com for more information.